Have you heard of Indra Nooyi?
She's the Chairman and CEO of Pepsico and she's also an incredible role model for working women.
Not only is she one of the most successful business leaders, but she's fun, warm hearted, original and a humanist.
While topping Forbes.com's list of the 100 most powerful women in the world, Indra Nooyi has a very irreverent personal style…
At Pepsi Co, she has long been known for patrolling the office barefoot, singing in the halls.
So, are you curious to know her Five Cs secrets of Success ?
- Competence (damn good at getting results)
- Confidence (to have the courage to make tough calls)
- Communication skills (to convey your vision and direction)
- Compass (pointed North to your true values)
- Coaching (finding supportive, encouraging and blunt mentors)
What an amazing woman!…
What about you and the 5 Cs ?
What are your strengths?
Which "C" do you want to develop?
More to come about leadership styles on my next posts.